22.8.10


it has been a quiet time on this blog, if not in my life. sadly, the time for drawing became less and less over the last few weeks. i felt lazy and sad and unmotivated. but now i think things will pick up again. i have a little more time and a few more ideas and had some good news: i gained a first in my degree, and my film, out of tune, has been selected for the exposures student film festival in november. crazy!

here are a few commissions i did some time ago now. i am taking commissions again, now, and you should never hesitate to get in touch with me if you want me to draw you things: for fun, for websites, for work. let's talk, let's talk!




and this was a little piece i did for a zine, details of which i will post as soon as it's available. it's the last thing i really had fun drawing.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first, although I was sure you were going to get it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete